It's 3.21am in the morning and I'm not slping.
Really is insomnia-ing.
Time to sleep dam awake.
Time to be awake I'm sleeping.
WTH.
Since I have nothing to do, I shall introduce my new liking:
Du Hua Jing ~
Her singing is only above average.
But why I like her is becuz of her 'seh'.
As what the judges say, she really has this 'relac la' look.
She's dam cool~~ SWEE !
Plus I think she's the only one who is can see one..
Haha~~
Next is this China man: Hu Xia
Even since Season 1 with Yoga and Xiao Jing Teng,
I have not admire someone's singing at all !!!
Cuz I haven't been watching season 2-4.. HAHA!
And I don't think season 5 has any real good singers.
But this China man really is power.
Yet almighty is fair.
Give him such a good vocal but looks like that.
Hahaha.
Still, he looks better than yang zong wei.
ANYTIME !
YZW is definitely top 10 CMI in the WORLD.
Maybe top 3.
Maybe he's the champ..
HAHA~~
Anw, I just want to tell you all of this chiobu,
while I still think she's chio.
Sekali after seeing a few more times,
will find her not that chio after all.
Cuz she got carrot legs~~~
BUI BUI BAH BAH~~~
So ya, THAT'S ALL FOLKS !
No comments:
Post a Comment