Tuesday, December 15, 2009

bored

I dont really like the idea of blogging in office.
Cuz IT can trace what webbies we visit.
But heck ! I'm dam bored now !
And why I dont want anyone in office to know I'm blogging?
So they wont know I have too much time to spare.
In addition, I can bad mouth whatever displeasure I have about my boss.
Then again, I know Charlene used to read my blog in office.
So I'll just fark it.

Nevertheless, I would like to point out.
Nothing to do isnt something that I want ok?
I find it unproductive as well.
Which brings us to the next topic:
Why dont I get another job?
Seriously people.. SERIOUSLY.
If given a choice, you think I wouldnt?
Ok. I know I've been telling everyone I will tender once I got my degree.
Also, many people have been asking when exactly am I quitting?
When do I finally want to get a proper day job?
Maybe you are really concerned.
Or maybe you're just trying to find a topic.
BUT !
Nobody wanna employ me my fault meh?
I have to live with the tuants of my colleagues:
1) aiya you zho bo one ma...
2) wah you so shiok nothing to do
3) wah you can go home so early
4) wah your working hours so short
5) wow you so xin fu ~

Let me rebut them one by one.
1 & 2: Having nothing to do is not by choice.
My HOD put me this type of timing what do you want me to do?
Customers all sleeping dont want to trade MY FAULT ?
3: Why they dont mention about me coming in earlier?
4: Why nobody complement me when I work long?
This is why I've been trying ways and means to shorten my hours.
Think smart, work smart.
5: xin fu.
Why? Cuz I'm working with all lao jiaos.
Everything I do, I have a shield in front.
As people generally prefer to deal with pros rather than an amateur like me.
Like that also my fault meh ?
Anw, who will understand my pain?
Doing nothing is the most difficult thing to do.
Cuz you never know when you're gonna finish.
Agree?
I raise both hands~ =)

Doing little is not exactly ideal either.
Cuz when it comes to bonus and increments,
I have no bullets to fight.
Also, I dont think a 3rd class degree is gonna increase my pay a lot.
BUT HEY ! It's still a HONOURS DEGREE OK!
Even if you dont want to respect 3rd class, you still respect HONOURS?
Like what they always say in army,
even if you dont respect that person you still respect his rank.

Well, to be fair. I cant blame them either.
Standing in their shoes and think, they are so dam right!
Why give someone like me a higher pay ?
Moreover, I'm not exactly in good terms with my boss.
Huge bonus, high increment? FAT HOPE !
By the way, why is fat hope used when in actual fact it's only very thin chance?

Anw, ya. I'm here to waste time.
Blogging really kills time.

Recently, that thought has been coming back.
Life is pretty meaningless.
Why cant it just end right this minute?
I'll have no objections if my life ends right now.
Provided no pain. Haha
Leonard Chua is very ah gua in case you didnt know.
But crap ! Who's not afraid of pain?
Mj therapy might help ease the boredom.
Bk, mj leh...

Ok back to blogging.
After reservist, I've ballooned by 5kg.
And now I have trouble losing even 1.
I mean, why is it so easy to gain 5 but so hard to lose even 1?
I've not been eating a lot what !
Bo bian liao.
Time to start my mo gui regime.
50 push ups a day !
50 sit ups a day !
5km jog a day !
I want to be fit again !

Hmmm.. again seems to be a wrong expression.
Cuz I was never once fit.
Hahaha.

Aiya forget it la hor.
Fat jiu fat.
Char stop laughing at me.
Kl I've joined your pang pang ju le bu.

CB ! After typing so much, I've only waste 30mins ?!
WTF !
Ok need to squeeze blog juice for another 15mins.
After that smoke 1 more stick and Noelle will be here~
WOOOHOOOOO...
Trying to act high.
Go home also nothing to do but slp.
I really think this is some stupid lifestyle.
Eat slp eat slp.
Pig meh ?
Sigh~ C'est la vie !

Almighty is not fair.
Why Obama's life so 'exciting' but my is like WTH !
Not that I want to have his stress la..
Haha.
It's 4.35 in the morning.
A great feat that my eyes are still open !!!
Normally I shld be slping !!!
Today boredom overcame me.
That's why my dear readers have something to waste time with.
If there are still people reading~~

One of my colleagues asked me to plan my life properly.
Mind map of my life.
What do I want to achieve 5yrs down the road?
What goals do I have in mind?
Do I want to carry on lazing around here?
Do I want to trade on my own?
Do I want to really carve out a career in this line?

Let me ans them here.
I've alr asked myself that qn a long time ago.
Till now my goal in life is still searching for that goal.
Dont say 5yrs la. 5days I also cant give.
Lazing around here is really not bad.
Plus the fact that I'm like some endangered animal.
Having a lot of protection.
The only drawback is the PATHETIC salary.
Trading on my own?
If only every trade were 100% winning trades!!
Maybe I shld work in this area harder ?
Career in this line?
I think forget about it.
There is nothing I like in finance.
NOTHING.

Ok enough about work.
Recently I've just finish re watching Charmed !
8 seasons. About 170+ episodes !
Shiok la the show~~~
A serial which is based in San Francisco.
Then I realised other than taking a pic under Golden Gate Bridge,
I have nothing to else to brag about.
Would seriously love a chance to visit again.
Anyone ?

Aiya, eyes really closing liao.
Time for another smoke and wait for knocking off~
Too bad there's not much entertainment in this entry.
Just how boring and meaningless my life is.
Next blog then entertain you all ba~
Adios !

No comments: