8 Things I'm passionate about:
1) $$$
2) mahjong
3) gambling
4) travelling
5) food
6) watching soccer
7) reading manga
8) driving n riding at top speed
8 Things I want to do before I die
1) have enough $ to start throwing at ppl
2) eat all kinds of delicacies
3) travel round the world
4) own a bungalow a size dat i can lose my way @ home
5) own many types of cars n bikes dat i have a selection prob.
6) open a casino
7) beat all ppl at mahjong
8) watch a football match live at liverpool and barcelona/r.madrid
8 Things I say often
1) zhen de meh?
2) bu yao pian.
3) fuck u!
4) cb la.
5) wo yi pa gen ni slap guo qu.
6) wei se mo ni zhe yang de har?
7) knn.
8) why i no money? why i still alive?
8 Books I've read recently
1) harry potter 1
2) harry potter 2
3) harry potter 3
4) harry potter 4
5) harry potter 5
6) harry potter 6
7) harry potter 7
8) manga counted?
8 Songs I can listen to over and over
1) qing tian
2) ge qian
3) wo bu pei
4) cai hong
5) promise of the dandelion
6) longest movie
7) bei ban
8) apologise
8 is too little. still got a lot. haha.
my life revolves ard songs.
8 Things that attracts me to my best friends
haha! dun have lor.
coz i dun think anyone treats me as their best fren?
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment