Im 17 days late !!!!
Yet... better late than never ? LOL
Ok.. 2009.
I have achieved most of what I've wanted..i guess ?
Well, I've completed my Open Water.
Although that's the ONLY time I've dived.
I've got my degree. With honors !
This bloody piece of paper.
FINALLY !
I've learnt some intra day tradings.
Dunno why it's only 3mins re du.
Time to start again...i hope.
Got a new mobile.
Quite happy with it cuz of 8.1mega pixels.
For me to cam-whore with.
Yet money wise. Hmmm.
Next year will be different !
The next reflection I must have $$$.
I'm sick of having no money no money but me ~
HAHA ! Wonder girls !! Lame.
Got fatter.
And with Fats = no looks.
Always let Char laugh. TMD.
I've got my holiday to Tokyo.
Though the itinerary was chop chop,
but basically, it still turned out ok.
Would definitely return again.
Well, I've also finally done up my room.
To make it look more like a room.
With the inclusion of a bed frame,
which is yet to arrive.
Now the only thing left is to wait for bonus.
My OD and card bills is close to 10k.
I currently have 1.5k,
if bonus = 3months = 6720,
things would be perfect by Feb pay day.
but this scenario is deemed unlikely.
if 2months = 5040, things would be perfect by Apr.
If 1month = I'll struggle a little, May or June.
If no bonus I'm going to write in BLACK & WHITE to
MINISTRY OF MANPOWER !!!!!!!
Ok let's talk about 2010.
I'll keep things simple.
Get a new job.
Be more enthu in learning trading.
Quit smoking. and I mean QUIT !
Lose weight. I want to regain 65kg.
Grow more handsome.
Can I ask for more hair ? hahaha~
Not to forget my holiday.
There.
Simple,short and sweet !
Sunday, January 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment